Re: [RFR] templates://console-setup/{console-setup.templates}

Quoting Anton Zinoviev (anton@lml.bas.bg):

> What about something like this:

>  This package is not meant for general use.  It can be useful for
>  handhelds or other devices with small storage space.  Only UTF-8 is
>  supported.  Legacy 8-bit encodings are not supported.  There are
>  several limitations of the supported keyboard layouts.

Seems OK, though we do not encourage the use of double spaces after
full stops.

Also, I still think that keeping the boilerplate is important for
users who could come on this package either in aptitude or
packages.debian.org and need to know what c-s is, in general.....

This is actually what we do for other packages in such situations.