Re: [ITR] templates://netselect/{templates}

On Thu, Feb 05, 2009 at 07:52:29AM +0100, Christian Perrier wrote:
[...]
> All parts of the process will be carried out in close collaboration
> with you, and, unless you explicitely ask for it, no upload nor NMU
> will happen for netselect.
>
> If you approve this process, please let us know by replying to this
> mail. If some work in progress on your side would conflict with such a
> rewrite (such as adding or removing debconf templates), please say so,
> and we will defer the review to later in the development cycle.

No specific work is going on right now, plus netselect is in collab-maint so
please go ahead!

thanks for your work,
filippo
--
Filippo Giunchedi - http://esaurito.net
PGP key: 0x6B79D401

Gretchen: Donnie Darko? What the hell kind of name is that? It's like
          some sort of superhero or something.
  Donnie: What makes you think I'm not?
-- from Donnie Darko (2001)