Re: RFR step length (was: Re: [RFR] templates://root-system/{ttf-root-installer.templates})

Christian Perrier <bubulle@debian.org> wrote: [...]
> Other readers around? I know that MJ Ray tries to catch up from time
> to time. [...]

Yeah, I'm spending too much time at work!  Usually if I see one of the
great members has answered an RFR, I leave it alone and check the
LCFC.  I don't have the RFR process automated (anyone got scripts to
pipe the mails to, throw them through $EDITOR and generate the right
sort of patch?) and I'm not sure how to respond to an RFR without
repeating or interfering with the work of others.  I'm expect it's
obvious but I've not spent the time yet.

Regards,
--
MJ Ray (slef)