RFR step length (was: Re: [RFR] templates://root-system/{ttf-root-installer.templates})

Quoting Justin B Rye (jbr@edlug.org.uk):
> Christian Perrier wrote:
> > Your review should be sent as an answer to this mail.
>
> By the way... does anybody know _why_ it's got this slightly
> inconvenient name?  Presumably it's an Object Oriented Toolkit, but
> what does the R stand for?

Well, the first time I translated the debconf templates, I had the
very same question popping: I found it even more weird to translate
something talking about TTF fonts and names "root-system".

Anyway.... I incorporated all of your changes, Justin (as usual....I
generally don't even discuss the changes....I just try reading your
comments and learn more about "The Right English Coming From The
Scottish Borders"...:-)). I'm admirative of the courage you needed to
go all over that pile of package descriptions..:)

I'm thinking about shortening the "RFR" step, in general. It currently
lasts for 10 days before I send an LCFC mail....but, as the
proofreader is you....and nearly only you alone, that might seem
pointless to wait for such a long time.

Other readers around? I know that MJ Ray tries to catch up from time
to time. Ben Hutchings is also doing comments as well as, very rarely,
some other people, but I would still love to see more folks involved
in our endless task.