Re: Help with brdesktop packages descriptions

Hi Justin,

Thanks for your suggestions, they were really valuable for us. I'll keep
just some points untouched:

On Tue, Apr 15, 2008 at 11:18:50AM +0100, Justin B Rye wrote:
[...]
> For en_US, s/flavours/flavors/g.

For now I'm keeping 'flavour'. I prefer not changing the source name
right now.

> Mind you, "graphical boot" seems a bit of an exaggeration to me;
> is it mouse-driven, or is it just another logo like the BIOS-logo,
> the Tux boot-image and Grub's /boot/grub/splash.xpm.gz?

It make senses, but (uplash|splashy|bootsplash|etc) screens are really
known as graphical boot by users. I couldn't think a better term for
this.

Thanks again!

--
Tiago Bortoletto Vaz