Help with brdesktop packages descriptions

Hi all,
(please cc me, I'm not subscribed in this list)

We from BrDesktop Project need some help in our package descriptions.
I guess this is the right place for this, please give me the way if I'm
wrong.

We are trying to follow the walters' guideline available in
http://people.debian.org/~walters/descriptions.html

If you could help us please take a look and give us your fixes for the
following descriptions:

Package: brdesktop-common
 This metapackage installs the common set of softwares used by different
 BrDesktop flavours.
 .
 BrDesktop is a Custom Debian Distribution made for Brazilian desktop users.
 .
 This package is not suitable to be installed by itself, but as a BrDesktop
 flavour's dependence.
Homepage: http://brdesktop.org

Package: brdesktop-gnome
 This metapackage installs a set of softwares selected to be used in BrDesktop,
 which is a Custom Debian Distribution made for Brazilian desktop users.
 .
 It will give you a pleasant GNOME Desktop environment providing the basic
 resources for usual Brazilan users.
 .
 Installing this package you also get a lot of settings which are useful only
 for Brazilian Portuguese speakers.
Homepage: http://brdesktop.org

Package: brdesktop-config-gnome
 This package provides the GNOME settings for BrDesktop, which is a Custom
 Debian Distribution made for Brazilian desktop users.
 .
 BrDesktop is a Custom Debian Distribution made for Brazilian desktop users.
 .
 This package is not suitable to be installed by itself, but as the BrDesktop
 GNOME flavour's dependence.

Package: brdesktop-artwork-gnome
 This package contains themes and artwork for GNOME Desktop environment that
 are used in BrDesktop.
 .
 BrDesktop is a Custom Debian Distribution made for Brazilian desktop users.
 .
 This package is not suitable to be installed by itself, but as the BrDesktop
 GNOME flavour's dependence.
Homepage: http://brdesktop.org

Package: brdesktop-artwork-usplash
 This package installs the Usplash startup screen for BrDesktop.
 .
 BrDesktop is a Custom Debian Distribution made for Brazilian desktop users.
Homepage: http://brdesktop.org

Regards,

--
Tiago Bortoletto Vaz