Re: Review request for twiki-ldapcontrib's debconf templates

Hi.

Sorry, I took a long time in responding to you (and almost forgot to
send this mail).

Thanks a lot for the feedback on twiki-ldapcontrib's templates and
package description.

I have updated them and I hope this time it's better (see attachment).

I'd welcome any more comments before I send it (in 7 days) for updates
of translations to the many translators.

Many thanks again.

Best regards,

Le samedi 27 septembre 2008 à 12:34 +0100, Justin B Rye a écrit :
> Christian Perrier quoted:
> > Template: twiki-ldapcontrib/topicfilesnotextracted
> > Type: note

SNIP
--
Olivier BERGER <olivier.berger@it-sudparis.eu>
http://www-public.it-sudparis.eu/~berger_o/ - OpenPGP-Id: 1024D/6B829EEC

Package: twiki-ldapcontrib
Architecture: all
Depends: debconf, ${perl:Depends}, twiki (>= 1:4.1.2-3), twiki (<< 1:4.2), libnet-ldap-perl, libunicode-maputf8-perl
Suggests: libauthen-sasl-perl, libio-socket-ssl-perl
 This package supports Twiki user authentication via an LDAP
 server, as well as TWiki access control based on LDAP groups.
Template: twiki-ldapcontrib/topicfilesnotextracted
Type: note
 The LdapContrib package's topic (TWiki.LdapContrib and its
 attachments) was not installed, as the default TWiki data files were
 not available in the standard location (under /var/lib/twiki/data/TWiki/).
 .
 Please follow the instructions in /usr/share/doc/twiki/README.Debian.gz
 to install TWiki's "default Topic Set", and then run
 "dpkg-reconfigure twiki-ldapcontrib".
 .
 Alternatively, LdapContrib's topics and attachments files
 can be manually installed from the tarballs in
 /usr/share/twiki-ldapcontrib/ (resp. twiki-data and twiki-pub).

Template: twiki-ldapcontrib/diversionproblem
Type: note
 The twiki-ldapcontrib package installs a diversion (dpkg-divert(8))
 for the TWiki.pm file, to avoid manual patching of the stock module
 included in the package 'twiki'.
 .
 However, it seems the installed version of 'twiki' provides a version
 of TWiki.pm different from what's expected by twiki-ldapcontrib.
 .
 Check /usr/share/doc/twiki-ldapcontrib/README.Debian.gz for
 instructions on what to do.