Re: [RFR] gpgdir package

Franck Joncourt wrote:
>  Gpgdir supports recursively descending through a directory in order to
>  make sure it encrypts or decrypts every file in a directory and all of
>  its subdirectories.
>  .
>  In addition, gpgdir is careful not to encrypt hidden files and
>  directories. Other features include the ability to interface with the
>  wipe program for secure file deletion, and the ability to obfuscate the
>  original filenames within encrypted directories.

There's nothing much wrong with the English, but there's something
slightly odd about the logic... gpgdir makes absolutely sure it
processes every single file, and additionally it leaves some out?
Going and looking it up I find it does have a --no-recurse option,
though there's no sign of an --all.  So how about:

   Gpgdir encrypts or decrypts every file in a directory, and by default
   also recursively descends through any subdirectories, processing their
   contents (but leaving out hidden files and directories).
   .
   Other features include the ability to invoke "wipe" for secure file