Re: Request for review: fwknop package

Franck Joncourt wrote:
> Maybe:
>   libpcap, thus preventing any connections from being processed
>   on the traditionnal port.
>
> What do you think ?

I can't quibble with that... except for the spelling:
s/traditionnal/traditional/.  Oh, wait, you got that right below
anyway.

>> Instead of "doing X; doing Y; doing Z", make that "doing X, doing Y,
>> and doing Z":
>>   This is the client program responsible for accepting password input
>>   from the user, constructing SPA packets that conform to the fwknop
>>   packet format, and encrypting packet data.
>
> Ok.
>
> Is there a mistake with the last comma, or is it an English syntax ?
> "doing X, doing Y, and doing Z"

(Switching into linguistics-pedant mode: it's a mere notational
convention, not a matter of real English syntax!)

>>> behaviour by updating the START_DAEMON variable from "no" to "yes" in
>> en_US:behavior
>>> /etc/default/fwknop-server.
>
> So which one should I use, since to me there is no difference at all :)
> In the same way, I used to use colour rather than color.

The debian-l10n-english standard for debconf templates and package
descriptions is en_US; as an en_GB-speaker I use "behaviour" myself,
but I also spell "authorization" with an S.