Re: urgent template feedback highly appreciated

Holger Levsen wrote:
> http://paste.debian.net/7183/ contains the freshly rewritten templates for
> debian-edu-install, based on a lot of very helpful feedback from the mighty
> Christian Perrier.
>
> Can you spot any obvious bad english left in there?

I'll include it here for the sake of exposing it to extra eyes.

# Template: debian-edu-install/profile
# Type: multiselect
# __Choices: Main-Server, Workstation, Thin-Client-Server, Standalone
#  Profiles determine how the machine can be used out-of-the-box:
#  .
#   - Main-Server: reserved for the Debian Edu server. It does not
#                  include any GUI (Graphical User Interface). There should only
#                  be one such server on a Debian Edu network.
#   - Workstation: for normal machines on the network. Users are authenticated
#                  by the 'Main-Server' which also hosts their data.
#   - Thin-Client-Server:
#                  includes 'Workstation' and requires two network cards.
#   - Standalone:  for machines meant to be used outside the Debian Edu network.
#                  It includes a GUI and conflicts with other profiles.
#
# Template: debian-edu-install/profile-expert
# Type: multiselect
# __Choices: Main-Server, Workstation, Thin-Client-Server, Standalone, Minimal, Sugar
#  Profiles determine how the machine can be used out-of-the-box:
#  .
#   - Main-Server: reserved for the Debian Edu server. It does not
#                  include any GUI (Graphical User Interface). There should only
#                  be one such server on a Debian Edu network.
#   - Workstation: for normal machines on the network. Users are authenticated
#                  by the 'Main-Server' which also hosts their data.
#   - Thin-Client-Server:
#                  includes 'Workstation' and requires two network cards.
#   - Standalone : for machines meant to be used outside the Debian Edu network.
#                  It includes a GUI and conflicts with other profiles.
#   - Sugar      : variant of 'Standalone' that includes the Sugar desktop
#                  environment which promotes sharing and collaborative
#                  learning for children.
#   - Minimal    : fully integrated into the Debian Edu Network but contains
#                  only a basic system without any GUI.

My only comment is that perhaps that last "Debian Edu Network"
should be a "network" (as elsewhere); hardly a showstopper.