urgent template feedback highly appreciated

Hi,

http://paste.debian.net/7183/ contains the freshly rewritten templates for
debian-edu-install, based on a lot of very helpful feedback from the mighty
Christian Perrier.

Can you spot any obvious bad english left in there?

I need the feedback quite urgently as I want+need to send out another call for
translations, because unfortunatly I send out one already yesterday, when I
just added a string to the old version, not realising how bad the old version
was. So now I want to send out an update ASAP to save at least some
translators from double work..

Please cc: me on replies, I'm not subscribed.

Thanks & regards,
	Holger