Re: bind9 1:9.5.0.dfsg-1: Please translate debconf PO for the package bind9

On Sun, Jun 01, 2008 at 11:56:16AM +0100, Justin B Rye wrote:
>   If this machine moves around, resolvconf will take care of updating the
>   forwarders that its current connection recommends.
> The relevance of the long description is also unclear: if I answer
> "no", will resolvconf therefore _not_ take care of DNS forwarder
> settings?  If I answer "yes", will it "take care of" the settings by
> changing them or by keeping them the same?

It's amazing what one gets from actually re-reading the code that an
option triggers...

Template: bind9/start-as-user
Type: string
Default: bind
 The default is to run the BIND9 daemon (named) under the 'bind'
 user account. To use a different account, please enter the
 appropriate username.

Template: bind9/different-configuration-file
Type: string
 Please provide any additional options (other than username) that should
 be passed to the BIND9 daemon (named) on startup.

Template: bind9/run-resolvconf
Type: boolean
Default: false
 If this machine moves around, should the resolver be forced to use the
 local BIND9 daemon (named) rather than what the current connection