Re: bind9 1:9.5.0.dfsg-1: Please translate debconf PO for the package bind9

Quoting LaMont Jones (lamont@debian.org):

> And here's another round.

Thanks for your responsiveness, LaMont. And thanks to Frans for
bringing that issue.

> Template: bind9/start-as-user
> Type: string
> Default: bind
>  The default is to run bind9 under the 'bind' user account. To use
>  a different account, enter the appropriate username.

Fine by me.

I often use "please enter" because I'm not fond of a direct imperative
form when adressing users, but that's more personal taste..:-)

> Template: bind9/different-configuration-file
> Type: string
>  Please provide any additional options (other than username) that should
>  be passed to the BIND9 daemon (named) on startup.

Fine by me

> Template: bind9/run-resolvconf
> Type: boolean
> Default: true
>  If your machine moves around, resolvconf will take care of updating the
>  forwarders that your current connection recommends.

I'd just suggest dropping "your" because this is not always "my"
machine (particularly when it comes at a DNS server). Of course, one
course argue that a machine that "moves around" is often a laptop and
more likely to be "my" machine..:-)...But, anyway, for overall
consistency, I'd suggest "If this machine....".