Re: bind9 1:9.5.0.dfsg-1: Please translate debconf PO for the package bind9

Frans Pop wrote:
> Before people start translating, may I suggest a review round for the
> templates? The current strings seem to have a few issues.

These revisions look like improvements to me, but I've got some
suggestions for this one:

>> "The default is to start bind9 as bind user, if you would  like to
>> change that, please give here the username as which  bind9 should start
>> as."
>
> Twice contains a double space (probably trailing space in your templates
> file. "as which ... should start as": duplicate "as".
>
> Suggestion for alternative text:
> "The default is to run bind9 under the 'bind' user account. If you would
> like to use a different user account, please enter the username of that
> account."

A bit repetitive, and there's no need for it to raise the topic of
what the reader would like (after all, the sysadmin might be
reluctantly obeying standard procedure).  How about simplifying to:

  The default is to run bind9 under the 'bind' user account. To use
  a different account, enter the appropriate username.