Re: mhddfs probably needs some help

Enrico Zini wrote:
> So, here's the package that I think could use some help:

I see what you mean.

> Package: mhddfs
>  The file system allows to unite a several mount points (or directories) to the
>  single one. So a one big filesystem is simulated and this makes it possible
>  to combine a several hard drives or network file systems. This system is like
>  unionfs but it can choose a drive with the most of free space, and move the
>  data between drives transparently for the applications.

Maybe something like:

   This FUSE-based file system allows mount points (or directories) to be
   combined, simulating a single big volume which can merge several hard
   drives or remote file systems. It is like unionfs, but can choose the
   drive with the most free space to create new files on, and can move
   data transparently between drives.