[LCFC] debconf template for email-reminder

(Please CC me on your replies)

Here's how I integrated Justin and Christian's suggestions.

Let me know if you have any other comments.

Thanks,

Francois
Template: email-reminder/send_reminders
Type: boolean
Default: true
 By default, email-reminder checks once a day for reminders that need
 to be sent out.

Template: email-reminder/smtp_server
Type: string
Default: localhost
 Specify the address of the outgoing mail server that email-reminder
 should use to send its emails.

Template: email-reminder/smtp_username
Type: string
Default:
 If the outgoing mail server requires a username, enter it here.
 .
 Leave this blank if the SMTP server doesn't require authentication.

Template: email-reminder/smtp_password
Type: password
Default:
 If the outgoing mail server requires a password, enter it here.
 .
 Leave this blank if the SMTP server doesn't require authentication.

Template: email-reminder/mail_from
Type: string
Default: root@localhost
 Reminder emails will appear to come from this address. The default
 should work unless the SMTP server requires routable domains in
 source addresses.