Re: [RFR] templates://mailagent/{templates.master}

Quoting Justin B Rye (jbr@edlug.org.uk) and Manoj:

> >  Here is my take on it:
>
> Sorry, yes, I was just working on a revised draft of that part
> myself.  Your fix works well, except that a few inconsistencies in
> inter-sentence spacing have crept in...

Manoj's (hmmm, Justin would there be a special exception to possessive
form when a word ends up with a "j"? I find this pretty impossible to
pronounce!) version is great.

So, I just included it as the new package description with the only
exception of consistent one-space sentence spacing as pointed by
Justin.