Re: [RFR] templates://egroupware/{egroupware-core.templates}

Quoting Justin B Rye (jbr@edlug.org.uk):

> If this is wasted work, please bear in mind that I was very bored.

I was also....but not wasted work, I'd say. I don't expect
debian/control to change that much between releases.

About debconf templates, Peter said there are more of these in 1.4 but
our review can still apply to those cho remain, IMHO.

> Are we doing anything about the ${commondesc} part?

Yes. This was not in my patch, sorry, as this lies in a quite uncommon
file (first time I see a package description in substvars, which is
IMHO quite awkward and defeats the DDTP).

I understand the need to avoid repeating this over and over in
packages for the maintainer, but the bad consequences are bigger than
the benefits.