Re: [RFR] templates://egroupware/{egroupware-core.templates}

Christian Perrier wrote:
> Double spaces dropped (general consistency among packages)

Double spaces after a sentence are standard in English.  Changing that would
be wrong.

> There is no more apache2, apache-perl, apache-ssl packages. So, this
> template is obsolete.

You ought to be reviewing the 1.4 packages; they contain newer templates.  I
don't intend to spend any effort on finetuning the 1.2 packages.

>  Template: egroupware/header/password
>  Type: password
> - You must choose a password for the header admin user.
> + Please choose a password for the header admin user.
>
> Consistency among packages for such prompting.

I think it would be better if you spend some effort on implementing a proper
password prompt in debconf that does the double prompting and comparing
automatically insteading of trying to convince dozens of packages to agree on
a common wording.