Re: [RFR] templates://tipcutils/{templates}

Christian Perrier wrote:
> Template: tipcutils/default_ndd
[...]
>  This setting will define the neighbor detection domain if there is
>  no setting for a specific bearer.
>  .
>  Setting a NDD for a specific bearer is not yet possible in
>  this package version.

I missed this before: "an NDD".  But wait, should that be "setting
*the* NDD for a specific bearer", roughly analogous to something
like "setting the netmask for a specific interface"?  "A netmask"...
"the appropriate netmask"... er, I think "the".

And de-capitalising Neighbor Detection Domain makes the connection
between initialism and expansion that little bit less obvious (it
doesn't help that ndd is the Solaris equivalent of ifconfig), so I'd
suggest:

   This setting will define the neighbor detection domain (NDD) if there
   is no setting for a specific bearer.
   .
   Setting the NDD for a specific bearer is not yet possible in
   this package version.