Re: [LCFC] templates://auctex/{auctex/templates}

Christian Perrier <bubulle@debian.org> wrote:

> Quoting Frank Küster (frank@kuesterei.ch):
>
>> > The reviewed templates will be sent on Thursday, November 15, 2007 to the package
>> > maintainer as a bug report and a mail will be sent to this list with
>> > "[BTS]" as a subject tag.
>>
>> Maybe you'd like to extend this a bit.
>

> Frank, are there any comments you want to do ?
>
> The next step is the bug report, but as you asked for an extension of
> the last chance for comments, I waited up to now.

Sorry for not coming back on this - I didn't find time to read e-mail
until today.  Fortunately, there's nothing I'd like to have changed.

(Except maybe one question: Why do you use quotes around 'source' in the
term "LaTeX 'source'"? It is source, in a way, and if one doesn't like
the term, I'd rather use "input" than put quotes around the word.)

Regards, Frank
--
Frank Küster
Debian Developer (teTeX/TeXLive)