Re: [LCFC] templates://auctex/{auctex/templates}

Quoting Frank Küster (frank@kuesterei.ch):

> Sorry for not coming back on this - I didn't find time to read e-mail
> until today.  Fortunately, there's nothing I'd like to have changed.
>
> (Except maybe one question: Why do you use quotes around 'source' in the
> term "LaTeX 'source'"? It is source, in a way, and if one doesn't like
> the term, I'd rather use "input" than put quotes around the word.)

You're right. That was even not consistent all along debian/control.

I corrected this.

You'll get an updated file in a few weeks, after the translation
update round (for debconf translations). When it is complete, I send a
general update and it will include the new debian/control file.