Re: [RFR] templates://phpmyadmin/{templates}

Quoting Thijs Kinkhorst (thijs@debian.org):

> > Use the "standard" wording in such situation.
>
> Thank you for your work on this. I will surely incorporate the result of
> your efforts. However, what I wonder is, wouldn't the time be better spent
> investing in developing webapps-common so it becomes usable? That would,
> analogous to dbconfig-common, provide one single source for the debconf
> templates.

Certainly. However, we need someone to volunteer for starting such
package and, then, we'll happily review the package's templates. In
the meantime, I'm afraid we're stuck to using the goold old method.

In the case of phpmyadmin, the time spent is pretty low (except maybe
for debian/control, but that one is anyway specific to the package)