Re: [RFR] templates://auctex/{auctex/templates}

Frank Küster wrote:
> I suggest to change it to
>
>    Currently, preview.sty is used by preview-latex, the WYSIWYG component
>    of the AUCTeX editing environment, for generation of previews in LyX, as
>    part of the operation of the ps4pdf and pst-pdf LaTeX packages, by the
>    tbook XML system and some other tools.

We're down to fine-tuning the punctuation.  We don't want readers to
misparse that as a two-item list:

     Currently, preview.sty is used by
     - preview-latex (the WYSIWYG component of the AUCTeX editing
	environment) for generation of previews in LyX (as part of
	the operation of the ps4pdf and pst-pdf LaTeX packages);
     - the tbook XML system and some other tools.

I'm sure they'd work out that wasn't what it meant, but we can save
them the effort of trying again either by making the list
consistently comma-delimited:

     Currently, preview.sty is used by preview-latex (the WYSIWYG component
     of the AUCTeX editing environment), for generation of previews in LyX, as
     part of the operation of the ps4pdf and pst-pdf LaTeX packages, by the
     tbook XML system and some other tools.

...or (my own preference) consistently semicolon-delimited:

     Currently, preview.sty is used by preview-latex, the WYSIWYG component
     of the AUCTeX editing environment; for generation of previews in LyX; as
     part of the operation of the ps4pdf and pst-pdf LaTeX packages; by the
     tbook XML system and some other tools.

The end is a bit odd, but enough quibbling.