Re: [RFR] templates://postgresql-common/{postgresql-common.templates}

Hi,

thank you for these improvements!

Christian Perrier [2007-09-29  9:02 +0200]:
> - If you have openssl installed, this package will automatically create a (self
> - signed) SSL certificate so that SSL works out of the box.
> + If OpenSSL is installed, this package will automatically create a (self-signed) SSL certificate so that SSL connections are supported.

I don't really like the openssl -> OpenSSL change. While the former is
a proper package name, the latter is not, so this might get confusing.
Maybe "If you have the openssl package installed..."?

Thanks,

Martin

--
Martin Pitt        http://www.piware.de