Re: [RFR] templates://uw-imap/{ipopd.templates,uw-imapd.templates}

> Double-spacing was not done for line-breaking before: Bulleted lines was

It was:

 This package contains helper tools for the libc-client library:
  * mailutil: a utility program which helps manage email mailboxes (both
    local and IMAP/POP3/NNTP)

As you see, the bulleted lines are prepended by *two* spaces. This
explicitely asks for those lines to be hard-formatted

> indented with single space + space-bullet-space bullet hint. And I kept
> such bulleted lines on a single line to not cause line-breaking mess.
>
> But if you insist that this will work, I am willing to give it a chance
> (even without proof, and I am to lazy to make thorough tests myself).

I do not insist that this *will* work but I insist that this *should*
work. There are many software that use informations from
debian/control so I can't guarantee that they all implement the
support for hard-formatted lines properly, but they should (and many
really do it properly).