Re: [RFR] templates://uw-imap/{ipopd.templates,uw-imapd.templates}

> [...]
> > + - tmail:   MDA for use with the system mailer (e.g. sendmail, postfix,
> > +            etc.).
>
> How about:
>     - tmail:   MDA for use with a system mailer (such as Exim or Postfix).

That would be "Sendmail or Postfix" if we respect the maintainer's
version (though I suspect that the thing probably works with Exim, the
default Debian MTA).

I keep "Sendmail or Portfix" as of now. For maintainer(s), please
speak up if you agree that "Exim or Postfix" would be OK.