Re: [RFR] templates://clamav/{clamav-freshclam.templates.master,clamav-base.te mplates.master}

> But otherwise, looks good.  Damn, you've reminded me to really review
> these templates.  Quite a few of them are irrelevant post-sarge, and
> should probably be dropped.

Yep, I was about to look at this....as I remember that I translated
some of them mentioning transitions a long time ago.

I usually recommend to abandon templates dealing with transitions from
pre-etch versions but in the case of clamav, you may want to keep
backportability and could maybe keep templates handling transitions
from the sarge-etch release cycle versions.

> Should I merge your changes now, remove the obsoleted ones and update
> the ones that are no longer precisely true, and ask for a second round
> of review, or should I aim to make the updates first, and then we can
> revisit the review process once that's complete?

Well, the first message is aimed to explain all this but, in short: do
nothing now.

The RFR round lasts for a few days, then I'll send a LCFC message to
give everybody (you included) a chance to amend the proposals, then
after 2-3 days, I'll send a bug report.

Then, I'll handle the call for translation updates, collect all
translations, check them and finally send the whole bunch of updates
to the review bug report.

All this takes a pretty long time (usually 30-40 days). However, your
only duty, as maintainer, is to have a look at the LCFC and bug report
message, as well as notify me in case you plan templates changes
(removals included).