Re: [RFR] templates://clamav/{clamav-freshclam.templates.master,clamav-base.te mplates.master}

This one time, at band camp, Christian Perrier said:
> Please find, for review, the debconf templates and packages descriptions for the clamav source package.
>
>  Template: clamav-base/debconf
>  Type: boolean
>  Default: true
> - There are quite a few options to be configured for clamav-base.
> + Some options must be configured for clamav-base.
>
> Do not mention "debconf" (this is jargon and users don't understand
> what debconf is)
>
> More direct question and explanations

s/Heandle/Handle/

But otherwise, looks good.  Damn, you've reminded me to really review
these templates.  Quite a few of them are irrelevant post-sarge, and
should probably be dropped.

Should I merge your changes now, remove the obsoleted ones and update
the ones that are no longer precisely true, and ask for a second round
of review, or should I aim to make the updates first, and then we can
revisit the review process once that's complete?

I don't want to waste valuable translator time, but I also don't want to
mess up an ongoing effort by being a road block of special cases.

Thanks,