Re: [RFR] templates://solr/{solr-common.templates}

Christian Perrier wrote:
> Or, maybe simpler:

I don't know if it's simpler, but it's more strictly accurate.

>  The Solr data directory (/var/lib/solr), that contains index files, may
>  be removed while purging the package.

The ", that" isn't quite right.  I was thinking:

   The Solr data directory (/var/lib/solr), and the index files it
   contains, may be removed while purging the package.

(That's my only comment on this RFR.)
--
JBR
Ankh kak! (Ancient Egyptian blessing)