Re: [RFR] templates://solr/{solr-common.templates}

First of all, thanks for reviewing my debconf messages.

I have one comment:

Christian Perrier wrote:
> + The Solr data directory (/var/lib/solr) may be removed while purging the
> + package.
> + .
> + You should not choose this option if you intend to re-use Solr's index
> + files later.
>
> Be more specific about *what* index files are to be removed. The
> removal could happen during a batch of removals.

I think this could be even more clear, since it isn't immediately
obvious that "The Solr data directory (/var/lib/solr)" refers to the
same stuff as "Solr's index files" in the second sentence.

What about

 The Solr data directory (/var/lib/solr) containing Solr's index files
 may be removed while purging the package.
 .
 You should not choose this option if you intend to re-use Solr's index
 files later.

Cheers

Jan-Pascal

PS Sorry for not sending this as a patch to the original files.