Re: [RFR] templates://openslp/{libslp1.templates}

Christian Perrier wrote:
>>> + OpenSLP implementation; it contains an Introduction to SLP, a User's
>>> + Guide, a Programmer's Guide and related RFCs.
>>
>> (In fact the titles of the docs themselves are apostropheless: Users
>> Guide, Programmers Guide.  But let's stick to possessive singular.)
>
> Well, if you say that the documents title users plural, we should
> change this to plural, then. "Users Guide" and "Programmers
> Guide"....or should this be "Users' Guide" and "Programmers' Guide"?

Ideally I'd prefer to change the HTML docs to match the style
manuals (which all claim to be "Writer's Guides"), but that's
outside the scope of this review.

Second best is leaving the apostrophes in the package description.
It may mean that the package description isn't consistent with the
document titles, but then again the directory names are different
too: /usr/share/doc/openslp-doc/html/UsersGuide/.
--
JBR
Ankh kak! (Ancient Egyptian blessing)