Re: [RFR2] templates://nas/{nas.templates}

Quoting MJ Ray (mjr@phonecoop.coop):
> Christian Perrier <bubulle@debian.org> wrote:
> > Both MJ and Justin suggested changes, so a RFR2 is worth it.
>
> Usual complaint about inaccurate use of "by default" but I expect to
> be overruled on that as usual, so I'll not make a patch.

Hmmm, I'm sorry but I'm missing the point here. I was under the
impression that I applied all your suggestions so, if one was ignored,
it was no on purpose but rather inattention.

PS: is "I am under the impression" correct? Writing it makes me feel
like a Frenchman literally translating "j'ai l'impression que"....:-)