Re: [ITR] templates://hobbit/{hobbit-client.templates}

Re: Christian Perrier 2007-09-04 <[🔎] SmithReviewDebconf-hobbit-intent-1188887773@mykerinos>
> I will act as the coordinator of this activity for hobbit.

Cool.

> The first step of the process is to review the debconf source
> template file(s) of hobbit. This review will start on Friday, September 07, 2007, or
> as soon as you acknowledge this mail with an agreement for us to
> carry out this process.

Fine.

> All parts of the process will be carried out in close collaboration
> with you, and, unless you explicitely ask for it, no upload nor NMU
> will happen for hobbit.

We'd like to upload ourselves, but feel free to check out

ssh://hg.debian.org//hg/collab-maint/hobbit/upstream
ssh://hg.debian.org//hg/collab-maint/hobbit/debian

and commit any updates. (That's a "mq"-managed patch set, I need to
write down something on how to use it. For now I'd recommend mailing
me ;)

> Thank you for your attention.

Thanks for your work.

Christoph