Re: Request for English debconf template review

> But your other message made me think a bit more about this, and I realize
> that the size can easily be brought down by splitting the display manager
> paragraph into a separate debconf note:
>
> - if $DISPLAY is not set in the environment, automatically include
>   xdm/kdm/wdm in the service list without warning
> - if $DISPLAY is set in the environment, automatically exclude these
>   services from the list, but show a second debconf question informing the
>   user that they need to be restarted.
>
> Does this sound reasonable?
>
> New draft debconf templates that implement this are attached.

Both the wording and the design are fine by me. I would just recommend
dropping the double spaces after sentence dots, as we usually do for
other templates (this use of double spaces is quite debated with no
real strong arguments in favor of one or another option....and we
finally settled on recommending single spaces).