Re: [ITR] templates://gforge/{gforge-common.templates.dsfh-in,gforge-db-postgr esql.templates.dsfh-in,gforge-dns-bind9.templates.dsfh-in,gforge-mta -postfix.templates.dsfh-in,dsf-helper/common-variables.templates,dsf -helper/dbhost-variables.templates,dsf-helper/dbpasswd-variables.tem plates,dsf-helper/downloadhost-variables.templates,dsf-helper/groupi d-variables.templates,dsf-helper/host-variables.templates,dsf-helper /ldap-variables.templates,dsf-helper/lists-variables.templates,dsf-h elper/migration.templates,dsf-helper/replace-files.templates,dsf-hel per/shellhost-variables.templates,dsf-helper/users-variables.templat es,dsf-helper/web-variables.templates}

Christian Perrier, 2007-09-03 07:53:42 +0200 :

> Dear Debian maintainer,
>
> The Debian internationalisation team and the Debian English
> localisation team will soon begin the review of the debconf
> templates used in gforge.

[...]

> If you approve this process, please let us know by replying to this
> mail. If some work in progress on your side would conflict with such
> a rewrite (such as adding or removing debconf templates), please say
> so, and we will defer the review to later in the development cycle.

I do approve this process, of course, but I also intend to modify the
Debconf handling in the package, to simplify it and probably remove a
few unused questions.  So I guess you shouldn't start right now, lest
you do some unnecessary work.  I'll give you a ping when I've done my
part.

  Thanks,

Roland.
--