Re: Debconf rewrite project: review the bug-report.txt mail

> One could Cc the original bug to make the reviewer aware of the
> translation update.

That's always possible but I'm not sure this is really needed.

In this process, the reviewer should indeed subscribe to the package's
PTS because the 2nd phase of the process may require dealing with
translations and even assist the package maintainer to check them,
integrate them, etc.

(the worst case is typos discovered *after* the call for translation
updates, which requires manual unfuzzying of translations as they
arrive....I have such case with elilo currentrly...:-))