Re: [RFR] templates://jspwiki/{jspwiki.templates}

Kalle Kivimaa wrote:
> Just so you know, I (the package maintainer) try to only address
> questions you have concerning the functionality. I'm not a native
> English speaker (as you can easily tell from the templates), so I'll
> let you handle the wordings :)

Thanks for the explanations.  If I'm understanding it correctly, the
package description could run something like this:

 JSPWiki is a simple wiki engine which runs in a Java servlet container.
 By default it stores its contents as flat JSP (Java Server Page) files,
 but alternatively it can use an integrated version control system, or
 rely on RCS.

Or am I confusing "formatting" with "wiki content"?

I'm also wondering whether it should leave "written in Java" to the
"implemented-in::java" debtag and promote the next line to the short

JBR
Ankh kak! (Ancient Egyptian blessing)