Re: [LCFC] templates://ppp/{ppp-udeb.templates}

Christian Perrier wrote:
> Quoting Eddy Petri?or (eddy.petrisor@gmail.com):
>
>> Well, ppp-udeb uses two templates directly from netcfg. Since this change is
>> going to lead to an upload, these two (broken) dependencies should be removed.
>>
>> Please copy the following templates and their corresponding translations from
>> netcfg into the ppp templates:
>>
>> netcfg/get_hostname
>> netcfg/invalid_hostname
>

> I don't really understand the point here. Why would the review we're
> doing on ppp templates lead to that needed change?

Let me make this clear, given the fact that ppp templates are reviewed now and
ppp uses 2 of netcfg's templates directly, this is a good time to fix this issue
and complete ppp's templates with the missing templates (which it uses directly
from netcfg).

That is a pending issue for the ppp package, but since I lost interest in ppp I
never got to do it myself (also not being a DD didn't help much).

--
Regards,
EddyP