Re: please review LTSP debconf templates

vagrant@freegeek.org wrote:
> attached should be the debconf templates.pot file for LTSP. i believe
> there are only a couple new strings added since the last review, but
> figured i'd run it by y'all before calling for updated/new translations.

It's tricky to see what's changed, but I do notice a (repeated)
punctuation anomaly:

> #: ../ltsp-client-builder.templates:4001
> msgid "Building thin client system ..."
[...]
> #: ../ltsp-client-builder.templates:5001
> msgid "Compressing thin client image ..."

The "..." should not have a space before it.

(What kind of debconf message is this, anyway?  Is it displayed
until the process finishes?)
--
JBR
Ankh kak! (Ancient Egyptian blessing)