Re: [RFR] templates://mplayer/{mplayer.templates}

Christian Perrier wrote:
> A Mennucc wrote:
>> The mplayer web site http://www.mplayerhq.hu/ is titled
>> "MPlayer - The Movie Player" .

[...]
> Keeping upstream's motto is possible but it should then be limited to
> the long description and it must be clear that this is the upstream jingle....

It may also be worth mentioning that there's a potential ambiguity
in those HTML title-tags that isn't present in a package
description.  If I title a web page "Fluffy The Kitten" I may simply
mean to introduce a kitten named Fluffy, without asserting that
Fluffy is the (one and only) kitten.
--
JBR
Ankh kak! (Ancient Egyptian blessing)