Re: unoconv package description

Quoting Vincent Bernat (bernat@luffy.cx):

> Hi !
>
> I am packaging unoconv, a document converter. Here is the current

>  unoconv converts between any document format that OpenOffice
>  understands. It uses OpenOffice's UNO bindings for non-interactive
>  conversion of documents.

Sentences starting with lowercase letters look weird.

I suggest either capitalizing the software name or use "The unoconv
program converts....."

s/conversion/conversions

>  .
>  Supported document formats include Open Document Format (.odt), MS
>  Word (.doc), MS Office Open/MS OOXML (.xml), Portable Document Format
>  (.pdf), HTML, XHTML, RTF, Docbook (.xml), and more.
>  .
>   Homepage: http://dag.wieers.com/home-made/unoconv/

You should use the "Homepage:" field in debian/control (in the source
package section). I think that enough tools support this now for
maintainers to slowly adopt it.