rollicksome rollicky rolling

rollingly rollingmill rollingpin
and confusion. It is certain there is not near that number of images and
descriptions in any epic poet, though every one has assisted himself with

http://miamiflea.com

a great quantity out of him and it is evident of Virgil especially, that
he has scarce any comparisons which are not drawn from his master.  If we
descend from hence to the expression, we see the bright imagination of
Homer shining out in the most enlivened forms of it. We acknowledge him