Help writing a News entry for stunnel

I'm adopting stunnel, and updating it to version 4. Since this is a
big change, I want to add a News.Debian entry, and would like to make
sure it's clear. Would someone please proofread the following?

Thanks in advance, and please CC me, I'm not subscribed to the list.

stunnel (2:4.20-1) experimental; urgency=low

  * Stunnel 3 is deprecated. The new stunnel4 has a different command line
    syntax and configuration. You will need to update your scripts.

    There is a wrapper script that understands stunnel3 command line
    syntax and calls stunnel4 with the right configuration. As far as I could
    determine, it supports every stunnel3 option *except* for

    -S sources	which certificate source defaults to use
		   0 = ignore all defaults sources
		   1 = use ssl library defaults
		   2 = use stunnel defaults
		   3 = use both ssl library and stunnel defaults

    This script is installed as /usr/bin/stunnel3

    In order to create less migration problems, /usr/bin/stunnel is a
    symlink to the wrapper script. A future version will make the link
    point to stunnel4.

Rodrigo Gallardo
GPG-Fingerprint: 7C81 E60C 442E 8FBC D975  2F49 0199 8318 ADC9 BC28