Re: [RFR] templates://mapserver/{php5-mapscript.templates}

On Tue, Jul 03, 2007 at 06:33:25PM +0200, Christian Perrier wrote......

My comments, which are purely stylistic, are appended below. Use
them if it sounds better to you.

Kevin

> --- ../mapserver.old/debian/control	2007-06-26 10:59:26.725090484 +0200
> +++ debian/control	2007-07-03 08:51:05.438913868 +0200
> - PHP MapScript allows you to use the MapServer functionalities with PHP web
> + PHP MapScript allows using the MapServer functionalities with the PHP web
>   scripting language.

How about:

PHP MapScript makes it possible to use MapServer functionalities
with the PHP web scripting language.

> - perl mapscript allows you to use the MapServer functionalities
> - with perl scripting language.
> + The Perl mapscript library allows using the MapServer functionalities
> + with the Perl scripting language.

Similarly, how about:

The Perl mapscript library makes it possible to use MapServer
functionalities with the Perl scripting language.

> - Python mapscript allows you to use the MapServer functionalities
> + The Python mapscript allows using the MapServer functionalities
>   with the Python scripting language.

And:

The Python mapscript library makes it possible to use MapServer
functionalities with the Python scripting language.

> - Some short documentation and examples for MapServer.
> + This package provides some short documentation for MapServer.

This package provides some brief documentation for MapServer.

--
Kevin Coyner  GnuPG key: 1024D/8CE11941