Re: [BTS] templates://mantis/{templates} #428159

Please remove me from further mailings.

Thank you.

From: Kevin Coyner <kevin@rustybear.com>
To: debian-l10n-english@lists.debian.org
CC: 428159@bugs.debian.org, schoenfeld@in-medias-res.com
Subject: Re: [BTS] templates://mantis/{templates} #428159
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2007 16:40:25 -0400

On Thu, Jun 14, 2007 at 07:41:44AM +0200, Christian Perrier wrote......

> Quoting Kevin Coyner (kevin@rustybear.com):
> > This is the last notice about the review of debconf
> > templates for mantis.
> >
> > The reviewed templates have been sent as a bug report to the
> > package maintainer. Please see bug #428159.
> >
> > This completes the review process on this package.
> >
> > The translation update part of the process will now begin.
>
> Did it begin?

I haven't made the call for translations yet because we're still
exchanging e-mails with the maintainer about how to structure the
stanza related to the web server. I'd like to see this resolved
before asking for the translations.

Patrick, are you comfortable with something like I proposed earlier
(see below). If not, could you please send me what you'd like to see
it changed to?

Thanks, Kevin

--------------------------
Template: mantis/webserver
Type: multiselect
_Choices: apache2, apache, apache-ssl, apache-perl, other
Default: apache2
 Apache can be automatically configured to use Mantis by creating
 links in /etc/{apache-version}/conf.d/. Select all the versions of
 Apache you would like to automatically configure or 'other' if you
 don't use Apache or plan on configuring Apache yourself.

--
Kevin Coyner  GnuPG key: 1024D/8CE11941

<< signature.asc >>

PC Magazine?s 2007 editors? choice for best Web mail?award-winning Windows Live Hotmail. http://imagine-windowslive.com/hotmail/?locale=en-us&ocid=TXT_TAGHM_migration_HM_mini_pcmag_0507