Re: I got a bug report -- td2planet #428061

Thanks guys.

I am happy to get comment from 2 persons.

I will offer upstream below sentence. Then he will agree below
sentence. I'll fix it.

======

 This package is a server-side blog aggregator (commonly called a
 'planet' server software) which is well-suited for aggregating
 tDiary-based blogs. See /usr/share/doc/td2planet/README.
.
 Homepage: http://rubyforge.org/projects/td2planet/

--
Yukiharu Yabuki (矢吹幸治)                      I use Debian GNU/Linux