Re: [RFR] templates://gnunet/{gnunet-daemon.templates}

Christian Perrier wrote:
>> It is recommended that you use a dedicated group to run GNUnet, and check
>> that this group does not already own any data.
>
> I'd prefer avoiding the "that you use" and keep that sort of sentences
> neutral (yes, as usual ;-)).
>
> If "It is recommended to use..." is not great, what about "Using a
> dedicated group to run GNnet is recommended. This group should not
> already own data on the system".

Possible, but I think we're tying the sentence in knots.  Maybe:

   Please choose the group that the GNUnet daemon process will run as.
   .
   This should be a dedicated group, not one that already owns data.
   Only the members of this group will have access to GNUnet data, and
   be allowed to start and stop the GNUnet server,

and going back to the previous template:

   Please choose the user that the GNUnet daemon process will run as.
   .
   This should be a dedicated account. If the specified account does not
   already exist, it will automatically be created, with no login shell.
--
JBR
Ankh kak! (Ancient Egyptian blessing)