Re: [RFR] templates://gnunet/{gnunet-daemon.templates}

> >  Please choose the group who will execute the GNUnet daemon process.
>
> Groups aren't whos, and don't actively execute things:
>
>    Please choose the group that the GNUnet daemon process will run as.

Yes, great. I wasn't able to find the right formulation for this in English.

> >  It is recommended to use a dedicated group to run GNUnet and check
> >  that this group does not already own any data.
>
> Recommended to check that, or in order to check that?
>
>    It is recommended that you use a dedicated group to run GNUnet, and check
>    that this group does not already own any data.

I'd prefer avoiding the "that you use" and keep that sort of sentences
neutral (yes, as usual ;-)).

If "It is recommended to use..." is not great, what about "Using a
dedicated group to run GNnet is recommended. This group should not
already own data on the system".