Re: [RFR2] templates://radiusd-livingston/{templates}

On Mon, May 14, 2007 at 02:56:29PM +0200, Jens Seidel wrote:

> Better:
>
> Some ISPs require you to enter a username and password (e.g. for commonly
> modem, DSL, or wireless 802.11 services) in order to connect to the
> Internet.

Betterer:

 Some ISPs require you to enter a username and password (eg. for
 modem, DSL, or wireless network services) in order to connect to the
 Internet.

What we must emphasise is that RADIUS is a service the host (eg. ISP)
uses, not the end user. It's also used as a back-end for some forms
of WPA.

--
Paul Martin <pm@debian.org>